Reasons it should be legal to Taser people…
I’m pushing for new legislation to allow us ordinary citizens the right to Taser people who commit these acts:
- People who run stop signs then honk at YOU like its your fault (you would have the right to chase them down, issue a ticket and then Taser them)
- Anyone who takes your parking space at the mall (while watching you wait patiently with your turn signal on)
- People inside the theater who talk on their cell phones… those doing this during the previews can be tasered up to 3 times in a row or until your Taser battery runs down.
- Shoppers with more than 25 items, tons of coupons and a check to write over the amount … in the “cash or 15 or less items” line. You may also let those behind you Taser this person as well.
- That same person outside of 7-11 everyday who claims they’ve just run out of gas, they’re from out of town and need your money
- Dog owners who let their pets crap in your yard next to the sign (“Please Keep Pets off Lawn”). If the dog barks and or growls, you may Taser it to.
- People who blame their mistakes on you
- Anyone that has a child on one of those ‘kid leash’ cords